Galvanised Hex Stitching Screws
Galvanised Hex Stitching Screws are a multipurpose screw used for general fixing into timber. It has a serrated edge and a hex/slotted drive to help grip into the surface of the timber. Thegalvanised coating is suitable for most outdoor applications.
- Galvanised Hex Stitching Screws 8 - 15 x 15mm - 1000 pcDon't Pay $65.00$46.55Model: SCHC30815015-1000 QCode: 124788
- Galvanised Hex Stitching Screws 10 - 12 x 20mm - 1000 pcDon't Pay $83.00$59.33Model: SCHC31012020-1000 QCode: 124787
- Alpha Nutsetter Drive Bits 1/4 - 6.5mm x 42mmDon't Pay $6.00$4.50Model: NS1442 QCode: 129168
- Alpha Nutsetter Drive Bits5/16 - 8.0mm x 42mmDon't Pay $6.00$4.48Model: NS51642 QCode: 129167
- Alpha Nutsetter Drive Bits5/16 - 8.0mm x 65mmDon't Pay $6.00$4.50Model: NS51665 QCode: 129166
- Alpha Nutsetter Drive Bits5/16 - 8.0mm x 150mmDon't Pay $14.00$9.90Model: CNS516150 QCode: 129065