- HAMMER CLEAR SAFETY GLASSES$3.50Model: 900074 QCode: 165094
- HAMMER CLEAR SAFETY GLASSES x 144Don't pay $504.00Regular Price $504.00 Special Price $432.00Model: 900074-144 QCode: 165299
- HAMMER SMOKE BLACK SAFETY GLASSES$3.50Model: 900075 QCode: 165095
- HAMMER SMOKE BLACKSAFETY GLASSES x 144Don't pay $504.00Regular Price $504.00 Special Price $432.00Model: 900075-144 QCode: 165300
- Goggles Maxsafe Anti- Fog & Foam Bound$22.94Model: ESG456 QCode: 130332
- Maxisafe Clear Goggles$9.15Model: ESG455 QCode: 130335
- Maxisafe Clear Kansas™ Safety Glasses$8.50Model: EKA304 QCode: 130302
- Maxisafe Black Kansas™ Safety Glasses$8.50Model: EKA305 QCode: 130301
- Maxisafe Yellow Texas™ Safety Glasses$8.50Model: EBR332 QCode: 130329
- Rayzr Safety Glasses Clear Frame with Clear Lens UV380$29.90Model: ERZ383 QCode: 166509
- Rayzr Safety Glasses Black Frame with Smoke Lens UV380$29.90Model: ERZ395 QCode: 166512
- Rayzr Safety Glasses Clear Frame with Smoke Lens UV380$29.90Model: ERZ394 QCode: 166511
- Rayzr Safety Glasses Black Frame with Clear Lens UV380$29.90Model: ERZ384 QCode: 166510
- Rayzr Safety Glasses Polarised Black Frame with Smoke Lens UV400$69.90Model: ERZ396 QCode: 166513
- Rayzr Safety Glasses Polarised Black Frame with Blue Mirror Lens UV400$69.90Model: ERZ361 QCode: 166517
- Rayzr Safety Glasses Polarised Clear Frame with Blue Mirror Lens UV400$69.90Model: ERZ360 QCode: 166516
- Rayzr Safety Glasses Polarised Black Frame with Red Mirror Lens UV400$69.90Model: ERZ386 QCode: 166515
Safety Glasses and Goggles
Safety Glasses or Eye Protection is an essential part of the work safety gear. The eyeglasses are designed to fit the curvature of the face along the eye to completely cover the eyes. They have got the anti-fogging lens and anti-slipping nose and ear support which makes it easier for the wearer.
They are used in almost every industry and are of different types as per different applications. Some of the most common uses includes, material handling work, hand and power tool operations, maintenance operations, construction industry, automotive industry, logistics and warehousing, mining, gardening and agriculture, steel or metal manufacturing, rigging and painting, medical industry etc.
They are mostly used by plumbers, carpenters, cabinet markers, roof plumbers, bricklayers, welders, general labour, painters, concreters, electricians, plasterers, landscapers, gardeners, sheet metal workers, automotive mechanics, industrial mechanics, boilermakers, heavy and light equipment operators etc.
What The Fastener Factory Stocks
The Fastener Factory stocks Clear Goggles, Clear Kansas and Black Kansas Safety Glasses from MAXISAFE www.maxisafe.com.au
Maxisafe is a trusted supplier of protective eyewear and other types of eye protection products in Australia. Our products meet the toughest PPE eye protection standards, keeping the eyes – one of the most sensitive parts of the body – safe from injury and irritation.
When it comes to eye protection equipment, Maxisafe combines innovation and precision engineering for a product that truly performs. Our safety glasses are highly functional and protect against a range of workplace hazards.
Maxisafe safety glasses meet the needs of various industries and are designed to protect against projectiles, impact injuries, bright light and UV rays.
Most of our safety glasses offer medium impact protection.
To keep your safety glasses clean, we have developed the Maxisafe range of lens cleaning products and accessories, just wipe, clean and disinfect your lenses for maximum hygiene and performance.
The lenses are scratch-resistant, improving their durability without reducing visibility for the wearer. Our safety goggles and face shields are fully adjustable for a comfortable fit. They will not slip, so wearers can always perform tasks confident that they are protected.
Maxisafe is constantly developing new products to better suit the changes happening across different industries. We conduct extensive research to find the best materials and designs to improve functionality and comfort.
Our lenses are durable and impact resistant, keeping eyes safe and protected from projectiles. Polarized lenses protect and neutralise harsh light and protect against UV damage. Many of our products also come with anti-fog coating technology to maintain full visibility in all climates.